Show what you feel to your beloved ones with a special recipe with our Spaghetti.
Ingredients 2 Number of Servings
3 large fresh ripe tomatoes
½ white onion, finely sliced
2 tbps. extra virgin olive oil
Salt, sugar and fresh-grounded white pepper
- Wash and cut the ripe tomatoes into chunks.
Heat a medium sized pan over low-medium heat and slowly brown the sliced onion with a tbsp of olive oil.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 8-10 minutes slowly, adding a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar and a little bit of fresh grounded white pepper.
- As the tomatoes cook, peel and wash shrimp. Add the shelled shrimps to another medium sized pan over medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes (switching sides halfway through). Once cooked, add to the pasta sauce. Reduce to a simmer.
- In the meantime, boil a large pot of water, lightly salted. Once boiled, add the Spaghetti and cook according to package directions, removing one minute earlier than instructed.
- Remove sauce from heat and add the basil leaves.
- Drain the spaghetti and toss with the tomato sauce. Buono appetito!