Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 Box Barilla® Collezione Egg Lasagna
- 1 Lb. (454 g) Fresh Mozzarella sliced thin
- ½ Cup (170 g) Parmigiano Cheese grated
- 2 Jars Tomato Sauce
- 10 leaves Fresh Basil chopped
- Salt and black pepper
In a 13"x9" lasagna pan, pour in one ladle of sauce.
- Top with one layer of pasta.
Add more sauce, thin slices of fresh mozzarella and chopped basil.
- Repeat for 4 layers.
For the final layer, add sauce and top with mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmigiano cheese.
- Bake lasagna at 375°F for 20 minutes or until bubbling and slightly brown in the corners.