Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti with Zucchini Carbonara
- Gluten Free
Ingredients 2 Number of Servings
1/3 box Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti
2/3 cup zucchini, julienne
3 egg yolks
3/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano
Black pepper, salt and mint to taste
1/6 cup extra virgin olive oil
Bring a large pot of water to boil then cook the pasta according to the directions and reserve ¾ cup of the cooking liquid.
- Cook the chopped zucchini in a pan with olive oil.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta in salted boiling water.
- Drain and mix it in the pan with the zucchini.
- Remove from the heat, then add the egg yolks and 2 tablespoons of cooking water. Mix for 30 seconds.
- Add the Pecorino cheese, mint, mix and serve with pepper.