Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 medium size leek, sliced in rondels
1 package 8-oz frozen artichokes, thawed
½ cup dry white wine
½ cup veggie broth
1 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a skillet sauté leek with olive oil until translucent, about five minutes over low heat.
- Add artichokes, turn heat up and cook until light brown, about five minutes.
- Stir in wine, reduce to half, add broth and reduce to half again.
- Stir in cream, season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer.
- Drain pasta, toss with sauce, stir in parsley and cheese before serving.