Ingredients 6 Number of Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Cut Macaroni
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 C. Onion, small dice
- 2 ½ C. Chicken broth
- 1 C. Barilla Tomato and Basil sauce
- 2 ½ Tbsp. Chipotle pepper sauce
- 1 Can Hominy, drained
- 1 ¼ C. Rotisserie chicken, pulled
- ¾ C. Radishes, sliced thin
- ¼ C. Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Lime, wedges
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile in a skillet over medium heat add olive oil and onion. Cook until translucent, about 1-2 min.
Add chicken broth, tomato sauce, rotisserie chicken, hominy and chipotle pepper sauce.
- Whisk together and bring to a simmer. Drain pasta and add to sauce.
- Top each bowl with radishes, cilantro, and lime.