Ingredients 6 Number of Servings
- 1 Bx. Barilla Cut Macaroni
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ¼ Tsp. Spicy curry powder
- 1 ½ Pt. Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 C. Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 C. Parmigiano cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Place a pot of water to boil; cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat add oil, curry powder, and tomatoes.
- Cook for 1-2 min. Drain pasta reserving 1 cup of liquid, add to the skillet.
- Toss well and remove from the heat. Stir in Gorgonzola and ½ of the Parmigiano.
- Garnish with remaining Parmigiano cheese.