- 1 box Barilla® Pronto™ Cut Macaroni
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) spicy curry powder
- ¼ cup (85 g) Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- ¼ cup (85 g)gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour the whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups (750 mL) of cold water into the pan ensuring that the water covers the pasta.
- Turn on the burner to high and set your timer to 10 minutes. Optional: add about 1/2 teaspoon (3 mL) of salt to taste.
Cook on high, stirring regularly, until half of the water is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Add curry powder and stir to combine; continue to cook on high for 5 minutes.
With about 1 minute left, add olive oil, season with salt and pepper, stir to combine. When desired pasta texture is reached, remove skillet from heat, fold in cheese and top with tomatoes. Serve immediately.