Barilla® Pronto™ Penne Greek-Style Pasta with Tomatoes, Olives & Feta Cheese
- 1 box Barilla® Pronto™ Penne
- 3 cups (750 mL) cold water
- 3 plum tomatoes diced
- 2/3 cup (227 g) Kalamata olives sliced
- ¾ cup (255 g) Feta cheese crumbled
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1Pour the whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups (750 mL) of cold water into the pan, ensuring that the water covers the pasta.
Turn on the burner to high, then set your timer for 10 minutes. Optional: add about 1/2 teaspoon (3 mL) of salt to taste.
3Cook on high, stirring regularly, until most of the water is absorbed, about 10 minutes but may vary by stove. Add tomatoes and olives and bring to a simmer, gently heat through.
4Remove skillet from heat and top with cheese. Serve immediately.