- 1 box Barilla® Pronto™ Half-Cut Spaghetti
- 3 cups (750 mL) cold water
- 1 cup (250 mL) spicy marinara sauce
- 1 cup (340 g) white beans
- 10 shrimp cooked halved
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour the whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups (750 mL) of cold water into the pan, ensuring that the water covers the pasta.
Turn on the burner to high, then set your timer for 10 minutes. Optional: add about 1/2 teaspoon (3 mL) of salt to taste.
Cook on high, stirring regularly, until most of the water is absorbed, about 10 minutes but may vary by stove.
Add sauce, beans and shrimp, stir to combine and gently heat through. Remove the skillet from the heat, season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.