- 1 box Barilla® Pronto™ Half-Cut Spaghetti
- 3 cups (750 mL) cold water
- 1 cup (250 mL) tomato sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) corn frozen or canned
- 1 cup (250 mL) black beans
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) chili flakes
- Salt to taste
- Pour the whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups (750 mL) of cold water into the pan ensuring that the water covers the pasta.
- Turn on the burner to high, then set your timer for 10 minutes. Optional: add about 1/2 teaspoon (3 mL) of salt to taste.
Cook on high, stirring regularly, until most of the water is absorbed, about 10 minutes but may vary by stove.
Add sauce, corn, beans and chili flakes, stir to combine and gently heat through. Remove the skillet from the heat, season with salt and serve immediately.