Make Ahead Mason Jar Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Rotini
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can tuna in water
- 1/2 cup frozen artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers in a jar, diced
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil & vinegar dressing
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
1Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent, heat in microwave for 60 seconds.
2Meanwhile, in 4 mason jars evenly divide the ingredients by layering in order: the dressing, olives, peppers, artichoke, tuna, cherry tomatoes, pasta and cheese.
3Shake to combine and enjoy!