- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Elbows
- 2 slices bacon, crispy and cut in strips
- 1 cup iceberg salad, shredded
- 1 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 - 4 oz grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, diced
- ½ avocado, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent, heat in microwave for one minute; pour on a plate and let cool down.
- Toss pasta with all ingredients together in individual-sized serving bowls.