- 350 g Barilla Penne Rigate n. 73
- 400 g Barilla Basilico Sauce
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh oregano
- Fresh basil leaves
- Pecorino cheese shaves (or Parmesan cheese)
- Salt and black pepper
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters, and put them in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt and oregano. Set aside and let season.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil; once boiling, add salt (approx. 7 grams per liter) and cook the Penne Rigate for the time indicated on pack.
- At the same time, heat the Tomato and Basil sauce in a pan, bringing the sauce to a simmer.
- Drain the Penne al dente, and toss with the Barilla Tomato and Basil sauce. Add the fresh tomatoes.
- Dress the individual dishes adding some shaves of Pecorino on top, a bit of fresh grounded black pepper, a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and fresh basil leaves on top.