Ingredients for 4 people;
- 350 g Barilla Spaghetti n. 5
- 400 g Barilla Basil sauce
- 70 g Zucchini
- 70 g Eggplant
- 70 g Bell pepper
- 30 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- Basil leaves, chopped parsley
- Wash the vegetables, drain and cut into small cubes.
- In a non-stick pan, heat the olive oil with the garlic clove, peeled. Remove the garlic clove and add the diced vegetables; sauté the vegetables, until cooked yet still crunchy.
- Add the Barilla Basilico sauce and bring it to a simmer, allowing it to season with the vegetables for a couple of minutes.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of water to the boil; once boiling, add salt (approx. 7 grams per liter) and cook the Spaghetti for the time indicated on pack. Reserve a couple of tbs of cooking water before carefully draining the pasta.
- Toss the Spaghetti with the sauce and the cooking water on medium-high heat, allowing the water to be absorbed.
- Serve hot, garnishing with fresh basil leaves and chopped parsley on top, to taste.