- 350 g Barilla Spaghetti n. 5
- 200 g Barilla Pesto Rosso
- 500 g Red Cod pulp
- 1 clove Garlic
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Organic lemon
- Fresh parsley
- Salt, Black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil; once boiling, add salt (approx. 7 grams per liter) and cook the Spaghetti for the time indicated on pack.
- In the meantime, cut the fish pulp into chunks. Heat a large non-stick pan, add the extra virgin olive oil, the peeled garlic clove and sauté gently the fish pulp until cooked. Eliminate the garlic clove.
- Add the pesto Rosso to the fish, stir gently adding 1-2 tbsp of the pasta cooking water for a smooth consistency. Set aside.
- Drain the spaghetti al dente, toss the pasta with the Pesto rosso and cod sauce.
- Serve with some grated lemon zest, chopped parsley and black pepper on top, to taste.