Ingredients for 4 people
- 10 sheets Barilla La Collezione Lasagne
- 200 g Barilla Napoletana Sauce
- 100 g Zucchini
- 100 g Broccoli
- 100 g Bell pepper
- 60 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 900 g Milk
- 40 g Butter
- 40 g White flour
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- Cut the zucchini, broccoli and bell peppers into small pieces. Sauté the vegetables in a non-stick pan with 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil, for a few minutes, leaving the vegetables crunchy. Add the Napoletana sauce; bring to a simmer, stirring well. Set aside.
- Melt the butter, add the flour and stir well. Cook for a few minutes on very low heat to obtain a smooth, brownish cream (roux). In a separate pot, heat the milk with a pinch of salt and a sprinkle of grated nutmeg; add the hot milk to the mix of flour and butter, mix gently and bring to boil. Set aside.
- Grease an oven tray.
- Put a layer of béchamel in the bottom, sprinkle some vegetables on top, set a layer of La Collezione Lasagne (no pre-cooking needed) and a pinch of grated parmesan. Repeat this procedure 5 times, alternating layers of vegetables, Lasagne and béchamel. Finish with béchamel and parmesan cheese (be careful to have enough béchamel to cover completely the top of the fifth layer).
- Oven-bake for 25’/30' at 220 °C. Allow to rest 10 minutes out of the oven before serving.