Ingredients for 4 people;
- 350 g La Collezione Barilla Tagliatelle
- 250 g Cabbage leaves
- 150 g Champignon mushrooms
- 80 g Italian Speck (or cured ham)
- 30 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Chili pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and drain the cabbage leaves carefully. In the meantime, bring plenty of water to the boil in a big pot. Add salt when boiling (approx. 7g per liter of water), then add the cabbage leaves, roughly chopped.
- After approximately 10 minutes, add the La Collezione Tagliatelle to the boiling water; continue cooking for the time indicated on pack, stirring occasionally.
- While the pasta cooks, thinly slice the mushrooms and sauté in a large non-stick pan together with the olive oil, the garlic clove, peeled, the rosemary and the chili pepper, thinly sliced (remove the chili seeds for a less spicy taste).
- Remove from heat, add the Italian speck, cut into thin slices. Eliminate the garlic clove and the rosemary.
- Drain the Tagliatelle and the cabbage, toss them in the pan together with the mushrooms and the Italian speck.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and pepper to taste.