Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 Gluten Free Penne
- 4 Tbsp, Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 cup, Baby Arugula
- 3 radishes, sliced thin
- ½ cup Parmigiano cheese, shredded
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, sauté tomatoes and zucchini with half the olive oil over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the arugula and radishes, then season with salt and pepper and cook one more minute.
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and toss with veggies.
- Top with cheese before serving. (Serve immediately, do not chill)