Ingredients for 2 people
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Rotini
- ½ jar of Barilla® Tomato Basil sauce
- 2 basil leaves, julienne
- ¼ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- In a microwave-safe bowl mix tomato sauce and basil and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Then tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent, heat in microwave for 1 minute.
Toss pasta with sauce, stir and top with cheese before serving.
Alternatively, you can also cook on the stovetop: Heat sauce with ¼ cup of water in pan; Knead Ready Pasta pouch then combine with sauce in the pan over high heat until sauce is bubbling and perfectly coating pasta (about 2-3 min); Turn off heat, stir in basil and top with cheese before serving.