Sautéed Veggies with Gemelli Pasta
Ingredients for 2 people
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Gemelli
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup broccoli, florets
- ¼ cup red peppers, diced
- ¼ cup carrots, diced
- ½ cup zucchini, sliced
- ¼ cup frozen green beans, thawed
- ¼ cup frozen corn, thawed
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1Sauté all veggies in 2 tablespoons olive oil until slightly browned, season with salt and pepper.
2Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent, heat in microwave for 60 seconds.
3Toss pasta, veggies, and cheese in a bowl.