Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @caroteviola
Ingredients 3 Number of Servings
- 180g leftover pasta all'arrabbiata
- 1 egg
- 60g parmesan cheese
- frying oil
- Place the leftover pasta in a blender along with an egg, some Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Form balls with the mixture and spread them out on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Once cooked, cut the dough into rhombuses or triangles, then fry them in hot oil for about 15 seconds until super crispy.