Baked pasta puttanesca with peppers
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @seizemay
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- 250 g spaghetti alla puttanesca
- 10g (per portion) grated mozzarella
- few pieces of grilled red pepper
For the red peppers:Turn on the oven to 200°C ventilated, or 220°C static.
- Cover the oven tray with baking paper.
- Wash the peppers, dry them and place them on the baking tray.
- Put them in the oven at 200°C and cook for about 30 minutes, turning them halfway through cooking. You will realise that they are ready when the skin is slightly burnt.
- Take them out of the oven and leave them to cool, then remove the stalks (the seeds and liquid will come out). Peel them (or leave the skin on if you like it), cut them into small strips and place them in a colander for about 30 minutes to let them lose their vegetation liquid.
For the second life pasta:Put the pasta in a small container that can go in the oven and place on top of the grated mozzarella with a few pieces of grilled red pepper.
- Bake in the oven at 180/200°C for 8 minutes or until the mozzarella has melted it's ready!