Baked Penne all'Arrabbiata
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @rossellapaneecioccolato
Ingredients 6 Number of Servings
- 500 g leftover penne all'arrabbiata
- 250 g of buffalo mozzarella cheese
- 400 g of tomato sauce
- 50 g grated cheese
- Parsley to taste
- At the bottom of a 30 x 20 rectangular baking dish we put a ladleful of tomato sauce and a drizzle of evo oil.
- Add half of the penne all'arrabbiata, add slices of buffalo mozzarella, grated cheese, chopped parsley and the rest of the leftover penne.
- Cover the surface with more tomato sauce, grated cheese and parsley.
- Bake at 200° for about 30 minutes, the surface should be nice and golden.
- Serve and enjoy!