Baked pesto pasta with ham and mozzarella cheese
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @gnamseppe
Ingredients 2 Number of Servings
- 150 grams of penne with pesto
- 1 provolone cheese
- 60 grams cooked ham
- 100 grams of grana padano cheese
- 60 grams of cooking cream
- Cut the provola cheese and diced cooked ham into strips.
- Grate about 100 grams of grana padano cheese.
- Take a large bowl and combine the pesto pasta, cooking cream, cooked ham, and provola. Stir.
- Pour the contents of the bowl in small doses into an earthenware pan and cover with a sprinkling of grated grana.
- At this point add more dough and once again cover with grana cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees in a ventilated oven for about twenty minutes. Serve with a basil leaf.