Cacio e pepe pasta omelet
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @allacciateilgrembiule
Ingredients 3 Number of Servings
- 250 g cacio e pepe rigatoni leftover
- 5 eggs
- 50 g pecorino cheese
- Olive oil
For the omelet:Mix eggs, pepper, salt and pecorino cheese in a bowl.
- Add the leftover cacio e pepe pasta and mix.
- Pour the mixture into an oiled skillet and cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, covering with a flat lid.
- Shake the pan occasionally to dislodge the omelet from the bottom.
- After 4 to 5 minutes (or when the bottom of the omelet is nicely browned) help yourself with the lid to flip the omelet over and cook it on the other side without the lid as well (until the omelet is firm).