Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @midivertoacucinare
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- 200 grams of spaghetti carbonara
- 1 egg
- ½ smoked scamorza cheese
- Grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Crack an egg directly into the spaghetti carbonara and mix.
- Dice the smoked scamorza cheese and add it to the pasta along with a sprinkling of pecorino cheese.
- Roll the spaghetti until you create small nests, then place them inside molds suitable for placing in the oven.
- Add an additional pinch of pecorino cheese and a few cubes of scamorza cheese.
- Bake in a ventilated oven for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees. Serve and enjoy!