Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @rafael.nistor
Ingredients 3 Number of Servings
- About 100 grams of leftover spaghetti carbonara
- 50 grams of freshly grated pecorino cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 30 grams of diced guanciale cheese
- Take your leftover carbonara and transfer it inside a bowl.
- Add pecorino cheese to taste and mix well.
- Place a pastry ring on a sheet of baking paper and place a large forkful of spaghetti inside.
- Press well with a fork and remove the pastry ring.
- Inside a nonstick frying pan pour a drizzle of extra virgin oil and let it heat up.
- Add your nests and cook them well about 4 min per side.
- Once both sides are nicely browned, the nests are ready to be served and enjoyed.