Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @lericettedigessica
Ingredients 2 Number of Servings
- Spaghetti n°5 Barilla
- 1 egg
- 50g of provola cheese
- 3 tbsp of Pecorino Romano / Grana Padano
- Mix the leftover spaghetti with the egg.
- Add 2 tablespoons grated cheese.
- Divide the mixture inside Muffin molds, sprinkled with oil and breadcrumbs.
- When finished, enrich the surface with more cheese.
- Bake in a static oven at 190, for about 20 minutes.