Farfalle pasta pie
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @rossellapaneecioccolato
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- 400 grams farfalle pasta with cherry tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella cheese
- Brisé dough
- 100 grams cooked ham
- 100 grams grana padano cheese
- Roll out the brisé dough on a circular baking sheet and prick it with a fork.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the brisé dough, pour the leftover dough into the baking dish as well as the ham cut into strips and grated parmesan cheese.
- Cover with more dough and top up the edges of the brisé dough.
- Bake in a ventilated oven at 180 degrees for half an hour.
- Once cooked, remove from oven, let cool and enjoy.