Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @pasqualecannata_
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- 400 grams rigatoni n89 with mushrooms and sausage
- Sunflower seed oil
- 200 ml water
- 200 grams of flour
- 200 grams of semolina
- 100 grams of grana padano cheese
- Place the leftover rigatoni in an ovenproof dish and let it rest in the refrigerator.
- Once cooled, roll out the rigatoni on a flat surface and, using a pastry cutter, cut out discs of pasta.
- Separately prepare a mixture by mixing together the water and flour with the help of a whisk.
- At the same time let the sunflower seed oil that will be used to fry the fritters heat on the stove.
- Dip the discs of rigatoni in the water and flour mixture and then bread them in semolina.
- When the oil has reached the right temperature, dip the breaded rigatoni discs and wait until the surfaces are golden brown.
- Absorb the excess oil and serve with a sprinkling of grated grana padano cheese.