Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @canderkoch
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- Leftover pasta alla norma
- 100g cow's ricotta cheese
- Grated parmesan cheese to taste
For the béchamel sauce:
- 1L whole milk
- 100g plain flour
- 100g butter
- Fine salt to taste
- Grated nutmeg to taste
- Prepare the béchamel sauce by pouring the milk into a saucepan, to which add the nutmeg and salt.
- Heat the milk and, in another saucepan, slowly melt the butter over low heat. Next, add the flour at once and stir vigorously.
- Continue stirring and add first a little milk at a time and then all of it, until the desired consistency is achieved. For a medium consistency, cook for 5-6 minutes on low heat.
- Cover the surface of a bowl with the first layer of bechamel sauce, and then add the pasta and ricotta.
- Mix everything together, top with the second layer of bechamel sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 180° static oven for 15 minutes and then at 240° in grill mode to gratin, for about 5-10 minutes, until the surface is golden and crispy.