Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @sfoglinasimonetta
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- 200 grams of penne with ragu
- 100 grams of flour
- 1 liter of milk
- 50 grams butter
- 1 egg
- In a bowl, create a mixture by mixing flour, milk, flour and a pinch of salt with your hands.
- Knead until you create a fluffy ball and then roll it out with a rolling pin until it is a few mm thick.
- Cut out round shapes and place a spoonful of leftover pasta.
- Close the round of puff pastry by pressing with your fingers until you get the classic empanada shape.
- Beat an egg in a small bowl and brush the empanadas. Bake at 180 degrees in a ventilated oven.