Pasta flans filled with stringy cheese
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @incucinafacendo
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- 200 grams penne pasta with zucchini and saffron
- 40 grams of butter
- 40 grams of flour
- 100 ml milk
- 60 grams of provola cheese
- 60 grams of grana padano cheese
- Allow the butter to melt in a saucepan and then add the flour.
- Stir animatedly until a creamy consistency is achieved.
- At this point add the milk and a pinch of nutmeg. Stir again.
- Once the mixture reaches the right consistency, add it to the leftover dough. Stir.
- Take a baking sheet, line it with baking paper and place pastry cups on the baking sheet.
- Place the dough inside the ramekins, interspersing it with diced provolone, then add more dough and a sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes in a ventilated oven.