Pasta fritter discs
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @tirmagno
Ingredients 5 Number of Servings
- 400g leftover four-cheese Barilla Rigatoni
- 1 broccoli
- 5 medium sun-dried tomatoes
- 300g red chard
- 1 radish
- 4 eggs
- Parmesan cheese
For the omelet:Combine and mix the pasta with the parmesan and eggs.
- Fry on one side in a hot pan over medium heat and turn it on the other side after about 5 minutes.
- When the omelet is firm, cut disks out of it.
For the toppings:Topping 1: Boil broccoli, blend it together with parmesan cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Once obtained, place a spoonful of broccoli cream on top of the omelet and garnish with finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- Topping 2: Sautée the chard with garlic, olive oil and chili. Place a forkful on top of the omelet and add some taggiasca olives.
- Topping 3: Chop and sautée the radish, place a nest on top of the omelet; garnish with honey and walnuts.