Short pasta fritter
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @incucinafacendo
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- 200 grams of penne with meat sauce
- 60 grams of diced cooked ham
- 60 grams of provolone cheese
- 5 eggs
- Take a bowl and beat 5 whole eggs with a whisk and add a pinch of salt.
- Pour the leftover penne into the beaten eggs and add the diced cooked ham and diced provola cheese.
- Mix everything together. Place the contents of the bowl in a nonstick skillet, cover with a lid and leave to cook on a gentle heat for about 10 minutes, until the pasta looks like an omelet.