Spaghetti omelette with turnip greens and melted cheese
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @pasqualecannata_
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- 250 grams of spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino left over from the day before
- 200 grams of turnip greens
- 1 whole smoked scamorza cheese
- 2 eggs
- Grana padano cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- After cleaning and letting the turnip greens blanch for a few minutes, squeeze them to remove excess water and add them to the leftover spaghetti.
- Take one smoked scamorza cheese, cut it into cubes and add it to the spaghetti.
- Mix the spaghetti by adding two whole eggs so that all the ingredients are well blended.
- Give a pan a swirl of oil, pour in the spaghetti and flatten it with the help of a spatula so that it has a smooth, circular shape, just like that of an omelet.
- At this point, cover with a lid and cook for a few minutes until a light crust forms. Cook the other side in the same way.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool. Then add a sprinkling of grana padano cheese, cut the frittata into slices and...enjoy your spaghetti frittata with turnip tops and melted cheese!