Zucchini & Saffron Pasta Bake
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @theforeignfork
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- Leftover zucchini & saffron penne
- Pan-fry the shrimp.
- Mix the shrimp together with leftover pasta and add cherry tomatoes.
- Place in a baking dish and sprinkle with ricotta cheese.
- Add mozzarella cheese to taste.
- Bake at 250° for about 30 minutes.
- For final step steam until cheese is brown and crispy.