- 350 g Barilla Wholewheat Spaghetti
- 400 g Barilla Napoletana Sauce
- 200 g Canned tuna, in olive oil
- ½ Red onion, sliced
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Chilli Pepper
- 10 Cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chopped Parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil; once boiling, add salt (approx. 7 grams per liter) and cook the Wholewheat Spaghetti for the time indicated on pack.
- At the same time, in a large non-stick frying pan, cook the onion and garlic in olive oil. Once the onion is golden brown, remove the garlic and add the chilli, thinly sliced (for a more delicate taste, remove the seeds).
- Add the tuna (drained from the olive oil) and the Napoletana sauce. Bring to a simmer for a few minutes.
- Drain the Spaghetti Integrali al dente, and toss with the Napoletana Sauce and tuna.
- Serve with a sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley, and with the cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters.