Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @sfoglinasimonetta
Ingredients 2 Number of Servings
- 100 grams of rigatoni pasta with 4 cheeses
- 1 broccoli
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 50 grams of gorgonzola cheese
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Cut one broccoli into small pieces.
- In a pot, heat a drizzle of oil along with two crushed garlic cloves.
- Add the chopped broccoli and let it cook with the lid on.
- Once cooked, blend the broccoli in an immersion blender along with the gorgonzola cheese and a pinch of salt.
- Pour the contents into a saccapoche bag and fill each rigatone with the cream.
- Place the rigatoni vertically on a baking sheet and top with a sprinkling of grated cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes on a ventilated heat.
- With the leftover broccoli mixture, create a base in the dish on which to place the ready-to-eat rigatoni.
- Decorate to taste with a few broccoli tops.