Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @eatsgiulia
Ingredients 1 Number of Servings
- 100 grams of spaghetti with tomato sauce
- 60 grams of chickpea flour
- 50 ml water
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 10 grams of turmeric
- Combine the water and chickpea flour in a bowl, then mix with the help of a fork.
- Add a pinch of turmeric and a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Stir. Add the noodles to the mixture, then stir.
- Pour the contents of the bowl into a nonstick skillet previously greased with oil.
- Sprinkle grated grana padano cheese on top.