Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @mistermario_
Ingredients 2 Number of Servings
- 150 grams of penne with pesto
- 50 grams of butter
- 500 ml milk
- 50 g flour
- 2 eggs
- Sunflower seed oil
- Let the butter melt over low heat in a nonstick pan, then add the sifted flour and milk, then stir with a whisk until the desired consistency for the béchamel sauce is reached.
- Pour the leftover pasta into an ovenproof dish, cover it with the still-warm béchamel sauce and seal the dish with plastic wrap.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator.
- Once the mixture has solidified, divide it into many disks about 10 cm in diameter.
- In a bowl beat the eggs, coat the dough disks in the egg and then in breadcrumbs, then fry in hot oil.
- Let drain on an absorbent cloth and enjoy!