Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @kiaralic96
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- 100g leftover pasta with fresh tomato and mozzarella
For the bechamel sauce
- 125 ml milk
- 15 g butter
- 15 g of plain flour
For the gratin
- 1 mozzarella cheese
- 50 g of tuma (or provolone) cheese
- 50 g grated parmesan cheese
- breadcrumbs to taste
- Take some earthenware ramekins, oil well and sprinkle with breadcrumbs,
- Then add a first layer of pasta, béchamel, mozzarella, tuma and grated parmesan and continue in this way with a second layer of pasta and béchamel.
- Finish with grated parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs on the surface.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 180° for 20-25 minutes.
- Once baked, let them firm up for 5 minutes and serve! They will be super stringy!