Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @lospadellatore_
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- 200 grams of spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml milk
- 100 grams grana padano cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Take a bowl and beat one yolk and two whole eggs with a whisk.
- Add the Grana Padano cheese, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper.
- Mix again. Pour the contents over the leftover spaghetti and stir.
- Let a drizzle of oil heat in a frying pan and pour in the spaghetti.
- Let cook until a light crust forms, then flip to the other side.
- Once the other side is golden brown, too, the frittata is ready!