Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @davidperissinottocuoco
Ingredients 2 Number of Servings
- 100 grams of spaghetti with capers, leek and tuna
- 50 grams of grated grana padano cheese
- 1 125-gram mozzarella cheese
- 100 grams of flour
- 200 grams sparkling water
- 50 grams breadcrumbs
- 200 ml sunflower seed oil
- Chop the leftover spaghetti with a knife, add grated cheese and knead it all together.
- Cut one mozzarella cheese into cubes.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture formed with the chopped spaghetti and cheese and create meatballs, placing a mozzarella cube inside.
- Prepare the batter by combining the flour and water in a bowl and mixing until the desired consistency is reached.
- Dip the spaghetti patty in the flour, then in the batter and then in the breadcrumbs.
- At this point fry the meatballs in hot oil until golden brown.
- Allow to dry on a sheet of paper towels and serve.