Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @caroteviola
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- 150g leftover pasta with saffron and zucchini
- 1 egg
- 50g cheese
- 20g parmesan cheese
- frying oil
- Add an egg, some cubed sweet cheese and grated cheese to the leftover pasta.
- Mix everything together and transfer the pasta inside muffin molds.
- Add a sprinkling of breadcrumbs.
- Add cooking cream.
- Once the pasta fritters are cooked, add fried zucchini and serve the muffins!