Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @tassoculinario
Ingredients 2 Number of Servings
- 150 gr cooked pasta all'arrabbiata
- 90 gr water
- 15 gr rice or cornstarch
- Frying oil
- Put the pasta in a blender and blend it with water until smooth.
- Add the rice starch and mix with a whisk.
- Transfer the dough to a sheet of baking paper and roll it out thinly with the help of a spatula.
- Bake in the oven at 150°c for 12 to 15 minutes (the dough should dry out and firm up).
- Once cooked, cut the dough into rhombuses or triangles, then fry them in hot oil for about 15 seconds until super crispy.
- Enjoy as an appetizer!