Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @cucinamelo
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- 200 grams of spaghetti all'amatriciana
- 100 grams of grana padano cheese
- ½ smoked scamorza cheese
- 3 eggs
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 50 grams of tomato sauce
- Take the leftover spaghetti all'amatriciana and mix well together with grated grana padano, a pinch of pepper and three whole eggs.
- Drizzle a little oil over a nonstick baking sheet and pour in the spaghetti. Flatten them with a fork to recreate the shape of a pizza.
- Slice the smoked scamorza into rounds and place the slices on the spaghetti.
- Add the tomato sauce and a sprinkling of oregano.
- Once cooked, cut the dough into rhombuses or triangles, then fry them in hot oil for about 15 seconds until super crispy.