Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe by @rafael.nistor
Ingredients 3 Number of Servings
- 150g leftover tomato spaghetti
- 50g grated parmesan cheese
- 150g Taleggio cheese
- 120mL heavy cream
- olive oil
Put your leftover pasta in a bowl and mix it with half of the grated parmesan cheese.
- Put the mixture in a cooking ring to form 3 small nests on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of parmesan cheese on top of each nest and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake it at 180° for 15 min.
For the taleggio creamWhile your pasta nests bake, cut the taleggio cheese into half-inch cubes and put it in a heatproof bowl.
- Heat up the heavy cream until it simmers.
- Pour it over the cheese cubes and cover the bowl with a plastic wrap. Let it stand for 20 min.
- After 20 minutes, blend the mixture with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Add salt to taste and add some more hot heavy cream in case the texture is too thick to spread it onto a plate.
- Pour your taleggio cream to form a thick layer onto your serving dish, sprinkle some fresh ground pepper and place your pasta nests on top of it.