Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @kiaralic96
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- 300 g of tortiglioni pasta
- 3 long eggplants
- 100 g of mozzarella cheese for pizza
- 50 g of tuma cheese
- 50 g of grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil
- Breadcrumbs to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 L of seed oil (for frying)
- In a pan, fry the two thinly sliced eggplants until golden brown and drain on paper towel.
- Take a doughnut-shaped mold, oil well and line with the eggplant just fried, add the pasta alla norma and top with diced pizza mozzarella, grated tuma cheese, diced fried eggplant and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Continue this way by adding another layer of pasta and a final sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
- At this point, close the eggplant casket and top with breadcrumbs on the surface.
- Bake at 180°, static oven, for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let firm up for half an hour and invert the mold onto a serving plate.
- Decorate as desired with fresh basil leaves.