Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @missmambokitchen
Ingredients 2 Number of Servings
- 100 grams of spaghetti with tuna
- ½ white onion
- 1 125-gram mozzarella cheese
- 200 grams of flour
- 100 grams butter
- 1 liter of milk
- 100 grams fontina cheese
- 75 grams of salted anchovies
- 100 ml sparkling water
- 200 ml sunflower seed oil
- Finely chop half an onion and let it sauté in a frying pan.
- Add the tomato sauce and let it heat, stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl, prepare the béchamel sauce by melting the butter and then adding the milk and 100 grams of flour.
- Mix with the aid of a whisk until the desired consistency is reached and add a pinch of salt and nutmeg.
- Cut the fontina cheese into cubes. Cut up the anchovies as well.
- Pour everything into a large bowl: the leftover spaghetti, chopped anchovies, tomato puree, fontina cheese cubes, and béchamel sauce.
- Mix so that all the ingredients are combined and create one rather compact mixture.
- With the help of a cooking mold, cut out rounds of pasta.
- Now move on to the preparation of the batter, and in a bowl combine 100 grams of flour with 100 ml of sparkling water. Again, it is necessary to mix with a whisk in order to achieve the right consistency.
- Once reached, pass the rounds obtained with the pasta and the rest of the preparations inside the batter, then fry in hot oil.
- Take out the rounds and place them on paper towels so that they cool and lose some of the oil. Taste!